Sunday, May 2, 2010

Character Traits





People say that I persevere because I will never give up! I grew up in poverty and I could have given up on myself, but I didn't. I kept up on my grades and stayed positive. I didn't even have a father during the time so I had no one to talk to except my busy mom. I lived with friends that were nice, but it didn't feel like home. Sometimes I would go to a different house each day. It was difficult, but I persevered.


People also call me athletic because I play in the NBA, the best of the best. I am six feet eight inches and I can dunk on a ten foot rim. I also played football for a long time. I was very talented and could run with the ball. I won tons of sports games and definitely had a blast being an athletic person.


Caring is a word that many people that know me say about me. I always am looking to help someone in need or to help cheer someone up. If anything, I would want safety to everyone and hope they live their lives to the fullest. I would always feel bad about myself when my basketball team lost. I would encourage them and help them succeed. I felt like it was my responsibility to care for the health and happiness of each of my teammates.


Optimistic is a key word that people say describes me. I will always think positive. When I would lose a basketball game I would think of the positives of the game. I would tell everyone that they had a fantastic game and after that I would look forward to the next game that I could win. On my sixteenth birthday my mom bought me a Hummer H2. I loved it. I was smitten. Everyone was suspicious which caused many issues. It was a hard time, but during halftime in one of my games I brought out a remote control Hummer and drove it around. It made everyone have a smile on their face!


When people think of me, they think of a serious dude. I don't joke when it comes to grades. My grades come before everything except my family. One time I had a test for a class and all my friends were going out and having a party. They invited me to it, but my grades were more important so I said no and studied. That happened throughout the year. I knew though to be a superstar you need good grades

30 comments:

  1. i understand lebron i need to get better at ball and i understand how to be and how to become a superstar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lebrun its me Noah, I need to get better at ball and school but I think my family will have to come before all of that. You are an amazing person and I really admire you��

    ReplyDelete
  3. LeBron i need a new pair of shoes please the address is 7508 walnut. from james

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream with you Lebron and that's why I'm here. Emulate a king, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a dream with you Lebron and that's why I'm here. Emulate a king, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lebron im a big fan i and i have this proget and i picked u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you Lebron u make me feel happy when I am sad and help me persevere through times that are rough. I just wanted to say I went to class 20 minutes early so I coul be the first person to pick for biography’s so I pick u. Thank you for everything you have done for our society. Btw I’m 11

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you LaBron james

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool cool cool cool cool i love you

    ReplyDelete
  10. I understand because I grow up the same way as you did without a father. I have never met my father either. I really know how it feels. The feeling never goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you lebron you are my everything

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love you i wanna date you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm doing a whole school project on you with my friends on how you are a great leader

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lebron James is the best nba player in the world

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG I just want to say I'm your biggest fan I have your calendar, 3 posters of you, my phone screen and laptop screen have your picture and I'm saving up to get your shoes, you motivate me and inspire me to do great things I work hard to be a basketball player and just because I'm a girl doesn't change my fight. I love you and Kobe so much keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. https://www.royaltykitten.com/hairless-cats-for-sale-near-me/
    https://www.royaltykitten.com/sphynx-cat-breeders-near-me/
    https://www.royaltykitten.com/hairless-cats-for-sale/
    https://www.royaltykitten.com/sphynx-breeders/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Such a fantastic and helpful post . visa Turkey is a legalized entry Permit which is connected to the person’s passport that allows one to enter into Turkey for touristic purposes and many other purposes.

    ReplyDelete