Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My review of the book





I give the book, The Rise of a Star LeBron James by David Lee Morgan Jr., copyright 2003, by Gray and Company, Publishers, a 3 out of five star evaluation because of the lack of key details, but because of all the experiences and feelings. The book had so many stories about LeBron's life. It was easy for me to write about him and find character traits. The stories were very in depth. I was easily capable to write about him from all the details and his thoughts. Something that also was really helpful was that they had mini interviews with people that met LeBron. That helped tremendously with traits. the people would say what they thought of Lebron and an example to go with it.
Although, the book left out some major details about his life. In the book it never says when LeBron is born! I had to use dates and what age he was at that time to just determine what year he was born. I don't even know the month or day! another issue I had was that sometime the book went two years ahead and the it went three years back. It got confusing at times, but it wasn't the end of the world. In the end though, the book was fantastic. I would recommend to read it for fun, not for a project. I would also recommend the book to a sports person.

1 comment:

  1. Mungkin dari kalian ingin mencoba keberuntungan bermain sabung ayam secara Online dan di siarkan secara langsung atau biasa kita sebut dengan Live di agen s128
    Dapatkan informasi penting dalam dunia sabung ayam di website bawah ini
    https://otakkuburung.tumblr.com/post/176112547100/keunggulan-serta-kekurangan-ayam-saigon-vs-agen

    ReplyDelete