Saturday, May 1, 2010

Efffect on world or people







Thousands of people have said to me that I have changed their lives. They say that I have popularized the sport of basketball. When I was in high school, basketball didn't get very much attention, especially if you played for the Cleveland Cavaliers. Although, my fans say that ever since I have joined the NBA that basketball has become more popular. Fans say they love to watch me maneuver in and out of opponents. I have changed the whole sport of basketball.






People also say that I am a very good role model. I promote the fact to stay in school and always work your hardest to achieve a goal. The effort you put into your work is what grade you deserve. I always tell kids that if you want to be an athlete, you have to earn it. To earn it you must excel in grades and the sport. Then you'll be a superstar. Parents say that because of my speeches that their children look up to me as a hero. It makes me feel like I have won the Nobel Peace Prize.






My teammates say that I have drastically made their lives fantastic. They said without me, they would of never won any championships. Throughout the season I would easily come up with at least half of our points. If I never went to St. Vincent St. Mary high school, they would not have three division three titles. My teammates appreciate my hard work and effort

No comments:

Post a Comment